- Open the Repository in Offline Mode
- Create a Logical Dimension for Product
- Create Logical Levels
- Associate Logical Columns with Logical Levels
- Set Logical Level Keys
- Create a Logical Dimension for Time
- Associate Time Logical Columns with Logical Levels
- Create a Logical Dimension for Customer
- Set Aggregation Content for Logical Table Sources
- Test Your Work
|1 .||Return to the Administration Tool, which should still be open. If not, select Start > Programs > Oracle Business Intelligence > BI Administration.
|2 .||Select File > Open > Offline.
|3 .||Select BISAMPLE.rpd and click Open.
Do not select any BISAMPLE repository with an extension, for example,
BISAMPLE_BI0001.rpd. Recall that these are the repositories that have
been loaded into Oracle BI Server memory.
|4 .||Enter BISAMPLE1 as the repository password and click OK to open the repository.|