Assigning an Action to a Repository Object
Follow this procedure to assign an action to a DAC Repository object. Before you do
this procedure, you must have defined a SQL script for an action. For instructions, see
"Defining a SQL Script for an Action".
To assign an action to a repository object
1. In the Design view, navigate to one of the following tabs, depending on the object
type for which you want to assign an action:
■ Indices tab
■ Tables tab
■ Tasks tab
2. Select or query for the object for which you want to assign an action.
3. With the appropriate object selected in the top window, select the Actions subtab.
4. Click New in the subtab toolbar.
5. In the new record field, do the following:
a. Select an Action Type.
For a description of the available Action Types, see the following: "Indices Tab:
Actions Subtab", "Tables Tab: Actions Subtab", and "Tasks Tab: Actions
b. Select the Full, Incremental, or Both load type.
c. Double-click the Action field to open the Choose Action dialog box, and select an action.
Note: For instructions on defining an action, see "Defining a SQL
Script for an Action".
d. Click OK to close the Choose Action dialog box.
e. Click Save in the subtab toolbar.