At least one level of a time dimension must have a chronological key. For any level, you can select one or more chronological keys and then sort keys in the level, however, only the first chronological key is used at this time.
NOTE: To use a dimension as a time dimension, you must select the Time Dimension check box in the Dimension dialog box.
- In the Business Model and Mapping layer, expand a time dimension and then expand the highest level (grand total level) of the dimension.
- Double-click a logical level below the grand total level.
- In the Logical Level dialog box, click the Keys tab.
- To select a chronological key, in the Keys tab, select the Chronological Key check box.
- To sort chronological keys, in the Keys tab, double-click a chronological key.
- In the Chronological Key dialog box, select a chronological key column, click Up or Down to reorder the column, and then click OK.