Follow this procedure to schedule an execution plan.
To schedule an execution plan
1. In DAC, navigate to the Scheduler tab.
The current list of schedules appears in the top pane.
2. Click New in the top pane toolbar.
The Edit tab in the bottom pane becomes active.
3. Enter a name for the schedule.
4. Select an execution plan.
5. If you want the schedule to run once, select the Run Only Once check box, and
then select a start and end date and time.
6. To create a periodic schedule, select a recurrence pattern, and enter the appropriate
date and time parameters.
7. Click Save.